Includes the following:
MA-101c Personal PA System
MM-107 Supercardioid Vocal Microphone
Switching Power Supply
Portable, Lightweight and Easy to Use
Don't be misled by the compact size of this highly portable, personal sound system. Lightweight, robust and battery operated, it can be carried via the built-in handle, on a shoulder strap or mounted on a mic stand for all situations where you need to raise the volume of your voice to communicate with a small audience.
Ideal applications include:
- Fire fighters, law enforcement, search & rescue squads
- Tour guides
"Accept No Imitations or Counterfeits"
MIPRO MA-101 system was introduced to the marketplace 16 years ago (1996). In recent years we have seen counterfeits and look-alike from several questionable brands that are made-in-China. Counterfeit products may not meet legal requirements in terms of materials, workmanship, and safety. Buy the original and genuine: MIPRO.
- Powerful 45-watt for loud, clear sound projection.
- Full-range high efficiency 5" loudspeaker.
- Lightweight contoured design-Just 3kg.
- 2 power modes: AC and rechargeable battery.
- Up to 8 hours of operating time per charge
- For crowds up to 200.
- Standard with one MM-107 wired microphone only. (No wireless option)
- Low-battery warning indicator
- Built-in storage compartment.
- Integrated microphone stand mount
- Rechargeable battery, shoulder-carrying strap included
- Optional storage & carry bag available.
- 100% made in Taiwan.
|Max. Power Output
||5" full-range, high efficiency
||Wired: 6.3mm (1/4") MM-107 microphone included
Line-In: 3.5mm (1/8")
||Microphone stand, table mounted, shoulder belt.
||AC: External 100-240V AC switching power supply
DC & Battery: 12V/2.9AH rechargeable gel cell battery (MB-30)
||Up to 4 hours (automatic charging management)
Up to 10 hours
||160(W)×178(H)×285(D)mm / 6.3(W)x7.0(H)x11.2(D)"
|Weight (battery included)
||Approx. 3.1kg / 6.8lbs
|Patents & Approvals
||Patented. Telecom and safety regulations approved.
||Refer to actual product in the event of product discrepancy.
Frequency range, max. deviation, RF output power and spurious emission to comply regulations of different countries.